From:   Taylor, Don [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent:   Tuesday, December 19, 2000 3:33 PM
To:     'Eric Fisher'; '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject:        RE: Pwd Question

Something just occurred to me:  I remember reading once that IOS v11.3 was
specifically made for a telco provider (Sprint?) without normal
password-recovery features. Or perhaps it includes a feature to turn off
password-recovery. Either way, is it possible you have a router with that
IOS version on it?