conf t
Enter configuration commands, one per line.  End with CNTL/Z.
r6(config)#no service password-recovery
WARNING:
Executing this command will disable password recovery mechanism.
Do not execute this command without another plan for
password recovery.

Are you sure you want to continue? [yes/no]: y

I reloaded the router and here is the output below from trying to issue a
ctrl break

Bootstrap, Version 11.3(2)XA4, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc1)
Copyright (c) 1999 by cisco Systems, Inc.
TAC:Home:SW:IOS:Specials for info
PC = 0xfff14ee8, Vector = 0x500, SP = 0x680127b0
C2600 platform with 49152 Kbytes of main memory

PASSWORD RECOVERY FUNCTIONALITY IS DISABLED

here I am turning this feature off.
conf t
Enter configuration commands, one per line.  End with CNTL/Z.
r6(config)#service password-recovery