Bradley,

It just shows a lack of maturity on the part of the attacker. We ALL had
(and have) places where we fell short in our knowledge, but we found a place
to learn and then share what we've learned with those who are now, where we
once were.
Thank (God, Allah, the Supreme Being etc.) that people like Priscilla,
Howard, Jenny, Leigh Anne and MANY others, choose to remain contributors to
this list in order to allow people, like so many of us, who want to be
better at what we do, to learn from their experiences and gain from their
vast knowledge. Where else can common folk go and actually interact with
published authors and recognized experts in the field! I remain in awe. But
there are those who choose to treat this site as they would the local
teenybopper chat room.

ALSO, I want to thank Paul for his driven desire to provide this forum to
us!!!!

P.S. Paul, I would be willing to donate to the effort if you'll provide an
address.

Here's wishing you a joyous Holiday Season, however you celebrate it.

Thanks,

Brad

Brad Stanfield CCNA
Network/Integration Engineer