Hi,

I was under the impression that when you get "Deleted" there is no PVC between you and
the frame switch.  You might still see an LMI but the DLCI you think you have is not
connected at the frame switch.

When you see the PVC as "inactive" this indicates the DLCI to the frame switch is
configured ok but the remote site is either down, the DLCI on the remote site is not
configured or you are trying to get to the wrong DLCI on the remote site.

Hope this helps.

Teunis,
Hobart, Tasmania
Australia