Hi Amit,

I replied to your question off line yesterday let me know if you got it.  It was long
winded but went into a number of scenarios you might check.

The response times between the switches will be fine the problem seems to be the
traffic going in and out of the router port based on what you sent me.  The idea
behind what I sent you is to avoid local traffic having to be handled by the router.
As it appears a lot of the traffic hitting your router ethernet is just being turned
around and being sent back out.  This will cause the delays you were worried about.

Teunis,
Hobart, Tasmania
Australia

www.tasmail.com