It depends on what feature packs you have on there.

The IP needs 8/4, but the Enterprise needs 16/8.

With a CCO access, you can look here:

http://www.cisco.com/cgi-bin/Software/Iosplanner/Planner-tool/iosplanner.cgi
?get_crypto=&data_from=&hardware_name=2501-2525&software_name=&release_name=
&majorRel=&state=:HW

(Watch for wordwraps)

Hth,

Ole