From: Daniel Young [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, January 04, 2001 3:10 PM
To: Studygroup (E-mail)
Subject: Minimum memory requirements for IOS 12.0.9

Greetings!

Do you know what are the minimum memory (RAM & Flash) requirements for
running IOS 12.0.9. I have heard from a Cisco vendor that is 4 MB of RAM and
8 MB of flash but would like to confirm this information. I am constructing
my home lab in preparation for CCIE training.

Many thanks in advance.

Daniel C. Young
CCNP+Security, CCDP, CCSE, MCSE+I

netHESIVE, Inc.