Hi,

Should use the Cisco configurator on Cisco'web... Or try to download and look
carefully : the minimum RAM and FLASH are shown on one of the screens.

All by all, it depends of what router you have (25xx, 26xx, ...), and the
feature set you need. Plus, IOS is not free...

Hope this helps,
 Jean-Marc

On 04-Jan-01 Daniel Young wrote:

> Greetings!
>
> Do you know what are the minimum memory (RAM & Flash) requirements for
> running IOS 12.0.9. I have heard from a Cisco vendor that is 4 MB of RAM and
> 8 MB of flash but would like to confirm this information. I am constructing
> my home lab in preparation for CCIE training.
>
> Many thanks in advance.
>
> Daniel C. Young
> CCNP+Security, CCDP, CCSE, MCSE+I
>
> netHESIVE, Inc.
> Senior Network Engineer
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> 310-782-1010

E-Mail: Jean-Marc Gilbert <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: 04-Jan-01
Time: 21:40:48