From:   [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of
Nigel Taylor
Sent:   Friday, January 12, 2001 3:26 AM
To:     CCIE_Lab Group Study; Cisco Group Study
Cc:     Bryant Andrews
Subject:        CCIE Written Beta results -

All,
    I don't know if anyone else got their Score Report but I received =
mines yesterday and I'm still in denial.  Yes, denial!  When I took the =
exam I really felt that the test itself was reasonable and well written. =
I must admit that when taking the exam it almost felt like the R&S exam =
with a bunch of security.  In any event I missed the grade.  From the =
score sheet it does shoe me that I was week in security and Application =
protocols.  Well here's the breakdown;

Security Protocols:      45 (Ouch...!)
Operating Systems:     60
Application Protocols:  30 (Ouch...!)
General Networking:     75
Security Technologies: 40 (Ouch..!)
Security General:         90
Cisco General:           100 (weee heee.!)
Cisco Sec. Apps:         50 (Umm..)

As I said I surely failed this exam because of my overall weakness in =
Security.  Oh yes before I forget... the=20
passing mark was tagged at 65% and I only got a 57%.  like I said I =
thought it was a pretty good test and=20
before receiving this report...... "I thought" I did....

In say that I'm drawn to remember a funny saying about the man that =
"thought"... :->

Review over...

Nigel..