I received my results yesterday as well.  I also missed it by 2 points.
(grumble grumble)  I actually should feel pretty good about it, because I
took it on a whim. I passed the R/S CCIE Written the prior week and decided
to "Press my luck" for on the security test without any studying.
Unfortunately I got the "Whammy".  It was well worth the $50, though.
Others have said that the silver lining here is that we can now really
focus on the R/S lab.  However, as I am starting to work towards security
as a specialization for my career, I'm not going to be able to pull myself
away.  However, being that there is apparently some security showing up in
the lab, there is definitely overlap. Does anyone have any idea as to
whether that will change when the Security lab comes out?

Matthew C. Sypherd
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
CCNP+Security CCDP CCSE MCSE CCIE-R/S-Written (Lab set for June 15-16 RTP)

Bill Parenteau <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>@groupstudy.com
01/12/2001 06:00 PM

Please respond to Bill Parenteau <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Sent by:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]