I am was hoping if someone would be kind enough to clarify a couple of
questions I had, I'd like to know if I am on the right track. I checked the
CCO and a couple of my books but couldn't come up with a real clear answer.

CDP is of course a layer 2 protocol, but does it by default also broadcast
out of every interface? I thought that it uses multicast and multicasts out
of each interface by default.

If a RIF goes through 1rtr with an id of 0191 and then rtr2 which has an id
of 0191. Since the ids are the same would this not be an incorrect
configuration since a Rif wouldn't go through a bridge it has already been
through, even though it is physically different, Would having the same
token & bridge ID on each side throw it off?

I was under the impression that to disable SNMP you would type no
snmp-server, however I was not given that option. Is there another way to
disable it, other than access-lists?

Thank You,

-Eric Gunn