From: Dennis Laganiere [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, January 19, 2001 3:00 PM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: Exec-timeout

I'm using terminal server to get to my lab routers and every time I go back
the mandatory 10 minutes has gone by and I need to log in again.  I thought
the command to extend this time was exec-timeout (which I put on con 0), but
it doesn't seem to be changing.  What am I doing wrong?  It's not an
earth-shattering thing, just a nuisance.  Thanks...