From: Stull, Cory [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, January 19, 2001 3:40 PM
To: Barnhill, Don
Cc: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: RE: Exec-timeout

Don,

I would have to disagree with that...  When you go from the terminal server
you are going out of an asynchronous port into the console port of another
router...  You may be telnetted into the terminal server but that is the
only actual telnet session happening.    I've been wrong before (more than
most) but I'm thinkin I'm correct on this one.

Cory