From: John Neiberger [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, January 23, 2001 8:49 PM
To: Stull, Cory
Subject: RE: sdlc question

Wow, thanks!  I appreciate the compliment.  As I mentioned, I'm not much of
an SNA guy, I know just enough to be hazardous.  That one server I talked
about is the only time I've ever seen a Windows-type Intel-based server
speak SDLC.  It's completely vendor-controlled, we just hooked it up to our
network and like any of our other SNA devices at they configured it.
Because of that, I have absolutely no idea what they have running under the
hood.  I was basically handed a serial cable and they said "Connect this to
your router."  :-)  If I run across some info on it, though, I'll pass it
along.

John

>  Thanks John..  Always appreciate your help.  Your a great contributor to
>  this list.
>
>  Cory

Automated