On my resume, I have listed all my exams and certifications. For example:

Objectives:

        I want a job that pays a million a year, where I can work at home.

bla.bla.bla.

Certifications:

        CCNA 2.0        Cisco Certified Network Associate       May 2000
        MCSE 4.0        Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer    March 1999
        MCP+I 4.0       Microsoft Certified Professional + Internet
March 1999
        MCP 4.0 Microsoft Certified Professional        July 1998

Exams:

        BCMSN   Building Cisco Multilayer Switched Networks     January 2001
        BCRAN   Building Cisco Remote Access Networks   August 2000
        CCNA 2.0        Cisco Certified Network Associate       May 2000

bla.bla.bla.

When I was interviewing for the job I currently hold, I know that was one of
the reasons why my boss liked me, because he could see that I kept educating
my self, so I could be more or less up to date with technology.

So put every exam and certification on the resume, because maybe the
recruiter who's looking at it and searching for one with a minimum CCNA,
will ignore your CCNP title.

Just my $.02

Ole

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~