From: Robert Padjen [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, January 26, 2001 3:27 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Certifications on resumes

I was asked an interesting question this morning by a
friend who just passed their CCNP. Basically they
wanted to know if they should now remove the CCNA from
their resume or list both CCNA and CCNP.

I took the position that (as I do) the CCNP implies
the CCNA, and therefore one would only list their
'highest' within a track. A number of co-workers said
no, list it all.

Please chime in with your position - unicast if your
just sending a vote and multicast if you are raising a
discussion. Sorry to those who feel this is an
improper use of the board.

Thanks.

=====
Robert Padjen