Me too,  I sign my email CCNP,MCSE but on the last page of my resume, I have
the whole line in the order I got them.

MCP,MCSE,CCNA,CCDA,CCNP,CCNP-Security and lately I end it, with Waiting for
CID Beta Results

I saw one listing in unix wildcard format, I think it was CC[ND][AP],
thought it was kewl.  Of course, HR would never get that one.  I always
liked CCDNA too.

One my coworkers asked why I didn't get MCSE+I, I told him I think
(MCSE+CCNP) takes care of that.  Which reminds me I have to upgrade my NT4
exams to WIN2000 before the end of the year.

Got a question for the group, after you get your CCNP, do you ever have to
upgrade your lower exams, like CCNA?

94s85c$t0l$[EMAIL PROTECTED]">news:94s85c$t0l$[EMAIL PROTECTED]...