Unfortunately, I have found that a fair percentage of people making the
hiring decision don't know much about certifications, some know about CCIE
and not CCNA, a few know of the CCNA and not the CCIE, and CCNP is the least
known of the three.  Yeah, it's redundant, but I've taken the +I off my MCSE
and the M of my MCNE because I've found many people unable to sort it out.
Bottom line: CCNA stays on my resume, if that's what they're looking for,
then they'll find it.  YMMV

Arthur Stewart, CCNP

<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>...