Size of my resume is 3 Pages..... 3 is not my lucky no...

Tariq

-----Original Message-----
From: Andy [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 26 January, 2001 7:09 AM
To: Bradley J. Wilson
Cc: cisco
Subject: Re: Resume Length (was: Certifications on resumes)

On Fri, 26 Jan 2001, Bradley J. Wilson wrote:

> You bring up an interesting topic.  I try to keep mine under *four* pages!
> ;-)  Why four?  I dunno, just seemed like a good number, I guess.  I had
one
> guy ask me, way back when I was starting out: "Your resume's only *one
> page*??"  Guess it kinda had an effect on me. ;-)
>
> Anyone else want to chime in?  Can we get a bell curve going on what the
> average resume length is?

How about "I don't care because I never print it anyway". Its always in
electronic form and its more important to make sure all my experience and
skills are documented then conform to some twisted misconception of
appearance. Those rules don't apply to technical resumes anyway. They
apply to people that have basically no skills and all pretty much look the
same anyway.

andy