Top for me would be Mentor Technologies because many of their instructors
are on staff as opposed to being contractors. They as a group have authored
several books that we all use. They have a long history of involvement with
Cisco. They even wrote some of the IOS. I took both the BCMSN and BSCN with
them at their NYC office.

Second choice would be Global Knowledge because I have taken two courses
from them (when ARG) and felt that the instructors were excellent. Courses
were ICRC and Campus ATM. ICRC was in a rented facility (OpreyLand,
Tennessee). ATM at the GK facility in North Carolina.

I cannot comment on any of the other Training Partners.