From: Lopez, Robert [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, February 05, 2001 11:28 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: learning facilities

Hello,

If you were given the opportunity to choose your classes for BCMSN, BCRAN
and CIT,  which training facility would rank at the top.  Which facility
would be the second choice?  TIA

Robert M. Lopez
Network Planning
Ann Arbor Data Center
Pfizer Global Research & Development
Phone 734-622-3948      Fax 734-622-1690