The best training I have gotten from Cisco came from Certification Solution.
www.certificationsolution.com

The worst we as a tech support group have attended lately has been Global
Knowledge who seems to be going way down hill.  Their classes seem to be
getting smaller, their instructors seem to be having less experience and the
equipment per student is getting less and has to be shared.

Those are the only two though that I have personally attended. Because of
the bad feedback from Global Knowledge we here at Excite IT are all booking
classes through CS since they are cheaper, give the test vouchers and you
get your own equipment to use(Which helps big time).

Hope this helps.

Carl Hagan
Excite WAN Support Group