John,

I am having this horrible pang of sympathy, then, trying to picture
you making a very reasonable demand of the TAC to escalate the
problem.  Let's put it this way.  Legal Seafoods, one of the best
chains (admittedly small--Massachusetts and the DC area), is owned by
the Berkowitz family. No relation that I know of, but I get truly
strange looks when making a reservation.

My mind reels at a possible TAC response when you give your name of
"yeah, right." Whether it would be better to say John Roth (CEO of
Nortel) is also debatable.

Seriously, if you are in a carrier-grade environment, you might get
more meaningful assistance on the cisco-nsp mailing list than here.

Howard