Folks,

     I was wondering if someone can assist me in solving this problem or direct me to
a link on
cisco's web site to solve this problem. I upgraded the IOS on my 2513 from 11.1 to
12.0 and after
that whenever I start the router it comes up with the following message
:%SYS-4-CONFIG_NEWER:
Configurations from version 12.0 may not be correctly under
stood. From my search on cco, I upgraded the boot roms which I got from cisco, but
that didn't
solve the problem, HELP.

Thanks in advance

=====