From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of
Circusnuts
Sent: February 14, 2001 3:51 PM
To: Michael Ibidunni; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: %SYS-4-CONFIG_NEWER

This means you made the initial configuration in an older IOS version (held
in NVRAM) & the router is more of less reminding you that not all commands
will be understood from that older code.  This is a default & does not
always mean you will have issues.  Actually- I goof with the IOS versions
all the time in my home lab & can count on a coupel of fingers- how many
times I've had issue dealing with new/old commands.

Phil