to not allow a firewall to run routing protocols,
could someone give me advice on how to set up my
proposed redundant firewalls.
   Please refer to my ugly ASCII network.

   [BGP]---[BGP]
     |       |
 --[PIX]---[PIX]--
|    |       |    |
|  [ A ]---[ A ]  |
|    |       |    |
 --[CPT]---[CPT]--
     |       |
   [ B ]---[ B ]

   I plan to have two failover PIXs right behind two
BGP routers to the Internet. On the inside of the PIXs
I have one connection going to Network A and another
going to Network B. But right in front of Network B
(critical production network), I have a load balancing
set of Checkpoint firewalls. The Checkpoints are
connected to both Network A & B.
   I want it done so that the Checkpoint will forward
data to A when destined there and send all other
packets to the PIX. However, if the Checkpoint's link
to the PIX goes down, I want it to be able to send
traffic through network A and through the PIX from
there. I want it to work the other way around for the
PIX going to network B.
   My question is, how would I do that if the
firewalls don't run a routing protocol? Do the PIXs
allowing for floating statics?
   Thanks for your help.

   Michael