I guess all we can do is hope for PPPOE support in a future IOS. DSL is a
great (and cheap) solution for a SOHO or small branch office. Add a VPN and
you're set... but I would guess that until Cisco sees some of the current
solutions as a threat to their client base that nothing will be done. This
is not a slam on Cisco just how businesses think in general.

Tim