Stan,

As pointed out by others, your best bet for load-balancing across
multiple PIX boxes is an external load-balancer ala local-director,
arrowpoint, foundry, etc.

However, in regards to throughput, Cisco claims 1Gbps cleartext
throughput on the new PIX 535.  At that speed, its doubtful you
need load-balancing for most environments.

HTH,
Kent