From: ahmadbilal [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, March 15, 2001 10:32 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Cisco share in downfall

Dear all,

i would like to know your comments and suggestions,as we all know IT is in
shaky ground these days the hype surrounding it is fizzling out.We the
network engineers are facing more and more competion and the openings once
prjected seem far,what should we do ?should we continue our quest should we
keep at networking or shift towards system(unix,sun,etc) or should we wait .
the situation maynot be that gloomy as ive projected but we need a serious
rethinking to survive ,any suggestions.

Regards,