After posting I wondered how far my liberal use of the word "core" would get me :)  To
be honest, very few terms in any vernacular can stand up to the rigorous hair
splitting that debate inspires.  Lexical precision just isn't an important concept to
the marketing folks in this business.

Fortunately, the debate will be settled in the traditional capitalist manner where
technical superiority rarely plays a dominant role.  Were it not so, debates of this
nature would likely stagnate the markets to such a point as to render them moot.