At the end of the day, the President of the company and I worked things out
in a better manner.  So much that I purchased more services.

Having excellent customer services means a lot.  After reviewing the content
of the website I have nothing but praise for what I am seeing.

John Huston
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

""EFIRD, TREECE (CONTRACTOR)"" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
> It must have been a bad day for her. I've always found Cindy to be plesant
when resolving an issue.

> Overall, I think the site is great! The new web page format is a bit
slower than before the redesign, but the info is excellent.