I did alot of volunteer work with the Children's Hospital and with the
American Red Cross.
Both were glad for the help and the pay back was tons of on the experience
as well as some really nice recommendations!!!!!
Rick
01f101c0b175$7e2de1c0$[EMAIL PROTECTED]">news:01f101c0b175$7e2de1c0$[EMAIL PROTECTED]...