Yep, I have verified 8n2 w/Cisco documentation a couple of time (just in
case I am crazy)...I have also tried just about every terminal setting
possible.....I agree that HyperTerminal is not the best app, but I should be
able to at least get a response (as I do with my 4 other routers).

Thanks for the response.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]">news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]