Hi Jason,
I would love to do the xmodem(after having done on a couple of 36 and 2600
series) but my problem is that I have never been able to upgrade the ios on
a 2500 via the xmodem. Everytime I do that, the first thing it does is give
me a > prompt and when I type the xmodem command, gives me a what? response.
I do NOT get this on the 36 or 2600 routers. I have tried to get this info.
on CCO without any luck.

Does ANYBODY know how to upgrade the ios on a 2500 via xmodem?
Has ANYBODY done this successfully.

Please advise.
Thank you.
Kind regards,