or it's undeb all (used to be even easier, in "the good ole days", u al worked)

if that was a production router, then you need to be severely warned about
using the debug commands (especially the packet-trapping commands) on a
production machine.  Just the volume of  ASCII spewing onto the console
will lock up your router console connection (believe me... I've done it
intentionally a few times)

if you really do have to do it on a production router, I'd suggest that you
create a host-specific access-list before you issue the command, and apply
the access list to the debug.  You'll stand a better chance of recovering
from that...

-e-