I have just got a response from Cisco about the CID Beta:

Thank you for patiently waiting for the CID (641-520) Beta results.  The
results will be available on 4/9/2001.

All score reports will be mailed to the candidates directly from the testing
vendor.

So it would appear that the wait is nearly over!

Dave.