Anyone know who we can call at Cisco?  Speaking to Prometric is a
waste of time because they blame Cisco (this from past experience with
them).

Not to spread rumors, but I think this is related to them not having
published the updated CID 4.0 class yet.  I can't find any mention of
it anywhere.  Beta exams from other companies are not this bad, I've
never even had one from Novell, Microsoft, or CompTIA take more than 8
weeks for me to get my report in the mail.

Well, I'll continue waiting...