If 3 must be true, I'd say start with getting rid of the ones that aren't:
Routing is enabled by default (may not have always been true, but as of
12.x)
The command to enable routing is 'ip routing'

That leaves you with three left.  Of course, the exam could be wrong.  a,c,e
sound correct though, just skimming and not thinking too hard.

--
Jason Roysdon, CCNP+Security/CCDP, MCSE, CNA, Network+, A+
List email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]