Hi all,

I thought IP routing was "not on by default" as a matter of fact that
thought can bring you unglued when trying to work out way some issues as to
why routers don't route IP.  So I think (d) would be approriate.

Why would a router "learn about a static route".  So (c) goes out the window.

Maybe I have a twisted view?

Teunis,
Hobart, Tasmania
Australia

On Saturday, April 14, 2001 at 03:00:21 PM, Jason J. Roysdon wrote:

> If 3 must be true, I'd say start with getting rid of the ones that aren't:
> Routing is enabled by default (may not have always been true, but as of
> 12.x)
> The command to enable routing is 'ip routing'
>
> That leaves you with three left.  Of course, the exam could be wrong.
a,c,e

www.tasmail.com