Hi group,

Passed CCDA today.  72 question, 755 to pass, scored
854.  The exam itself is not too hard, but the way
Cisco presents the scenario questions is very
annoying.

4 scenarios are scattered among the 72 questions.
What I mean is you got 1 question on case 1, the next
question on case 4, then some non-scenario questions.
Then a case question appears again in the middle/end
of the exam.

I guess it's because of the random selections of the
question pool.  But I feel I have been tested more on
my memory than my skill of design.  I have to refresh
my memory of each senario once in a while during the
exam.
I hope Cisco will make some change in the future:
Randomize each scenarios, but not mix the questions
among all other questions in the exam.

Adam

http://auctions.yahoo.com/