Why shouldn't they mix them up?
Are you expecting that, in your job, you will be able to concentrate solely
on one project until it is finished, and then move onto the next, with no
intervening interruptions from people asking you basic technical questions?
Half your luck if you can.  Most people I know work on several projects at
a time, with different requirements, technical aspects, and politics for
each.  And the projects usually have far more meaningless acronyms or names
than the scenarios in the CCDA exam - by the time you have COL, COS and
QOL, what chance have you got? :-)

JMcL
---------------------- Forwarded by Jenny Mcleod/NSO/CSDA on 24/04/2001

"Adam Wang" @groupstudy.com on 24/04/2001 08:39:34 am