First off, congrats.  That test stumps a lot of experienced folks (just poor
test takers).

Best recommendation I tell folks is to read through each scenario completely
and take brief notes (get 4 of the blue note cards the testing center will
offer you), and the time you spend reading through will pay off as you'll be
able to breeze through them afterwards.  That's how I did it, I don't recall
my score, but it was pretty high.

--
Jason Roysdon, CCNP+Security/CCDP, MCSE, CNA, Network+, A+
List email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]