Hey guys, this is Aaron again.  I failed my CCDA by 37 points.  I made a 718
and i needed a 755 to pass....  Bah, out 100$..  I did rescedule it for a
couple of weeks from now, and now that i know what sections i'm weak in, i
think i might be able to make this up.  My worst section was WAN
Technologies with a 40%.  My best was Network Management with a 100%.  So i
guess i had quite a range of scores.  Anyways, back to the books and sample
tests for me.  Thanks guys.

~Aaron Vose