Back to back Frame Relay sample confiugration
More Configuration can be find in cisco website

RouterA
interface Serial0
 no ip address
 encapsulation frame-relay
 no keepalive
!--- This command disables LMI
!--- processing.
clock rate 64000
!
interface Serial0.1 point-to-point
!--- A point-to-point subinterface has
!--- been created.
ip address 172.16.120.105 255.255.255.0
frame-relay interface-dlci 101
!--- DLCI 101 has been assigned to this
!--- interface
!

RouterB
 !
interface Serial0
 no ip address
 encapsulation frame-relay
 no keepalive
!--- This command disables LMI
!--- processing.
!
interface Serial0.1 point-to-point
!--- A point-to-point subinterface has
!--- been created.
ip address 172.16.120.120 255.255.255.0
frame-relay interface-dlci 101
!--- DLCI 101 has been assigned to this
!--- interface

Hope this help
Vincent

 [EMAIL PROTECTED]>  ive been dying now for two days trying to
get frame relay going between 2