As nr is Autonomous System is a decription of your company in regards
to the internet.

So it belongs to you and yes you can keep it.

The question is rather if you're going to use Provider aggregatable
Ip's or Provider Independent Ip's.

As soon as you've got two internet connection, you're as nr should
stay the same. 2,3 or 100 Isp's

cheers