Hello,

    I hope everyone is doing well today.  Since this is my first time
writing to the Cisco groupstudy I would like to say that I am glad to be a
member.  As each of you I to hope to someday reach CCIE status.  However, as
all of us I have to support myself and my family so work is always number
one priority.  With that being said I have a work related question.  I have
a customer who has 6 remote sites and a central site.  Each remote site will
be tied into the hub (central site) via T1's.  Frame relay is not an option
because all of the sites are within about 15 miles of the central site I
have chosen as their hub, and their bandwidth needs are such that a T1 is
feasible.  So, now to my question.  Which cisco router supports 6 or more T1
connections.  This customer is on a limited budget, as such I will be
deploying cisco 1750's at each remote site, however I want to tie all of the
remote sites into the central site, so I need a router with enough
interfaces to support 6 or more T1's.  My goal is that each remote site will
have default routes to the central site, and at the central site I will
create static routes to the remote sites, as there is no need to run a
routing protocol in this configuration.  Can anyone give me a good central
site router (cheap) that supports six or more T1 interfaces.

Thanks,

SJ