On Wed, 9 May 2001, Daniel Cotts wrote:

> Your central site also needs LAN interfaces. Any Internet connectivity? A
> good bet would be the 3640 with two NM-4T cards assuming that you want
> external CSU/DSUs. Not sure of the card and port density for built-in
> CSU/DSU. Add LAN ports as needed.
> Now if you don't want Smartnet and are into Jurassic networking then
> consider a used 4500/4700 or a 7000.

I actually find the latest 11.2 images for the 7000 to be quite good.
Especially the S train (service provider).  You can do all your normal
stuff.  Sure no CEF, but just about all else you need.

Brian

We have MOVED!! Make note of our new address!!!

    I'm buying / selling used CISCO gear!!
            email me for a quote

Brian Feeny,CCDP,CCNP+VAS Scarlett Parria
[EMAIL PROTECTED]         [EMAIL PROTECTED]
318-213-4709              318-213-4701

Netjam, LLC               http://www.netjam.net
333 Texas St.             VISA/MC/AMEX/COD
Suite 1401                30 day warranty
Shreveport, LA 71101      Cisco Channel Partner
p: 318-212-0245
f: 318-212-0246