Others have commented on the hardware options for 6 * T1s, if that's what
you want.
I don't know what is available wherever you are, and at what cost, but here
it is possible to get frame relay at up to 44 Mbps access speed (2 Mbps
increments above 2 Mbps).  Runs on a HSSI interface.  If that's available
to you, it may be more cost-effective than multiple T1s.
Also, if all your sites are within 15 miles, you could run 1000BaseZX over
fibre.  This is very unlikely to be cost-effective, but hey, if you happen
to have access to cheap fibre, it means you won't run out of bandwidth in a
hurry :-)

JMcL

---------------------- Forwarded by Jenny Mcleod/NSO/CSDA on 10/05/2001

"Brian" @groupstudy.com on 10/05/2001 05:31:04 am