Thanks for all of your help.  I did not expect to get so many replys.  My
intention was to respond to everyone of your replys but the days just keep
getting shorter, and more work is piling up on my desk.  Qwest rules the
land in my area, and they would be the frame relay provider in this case.
Yes, I have to agree Frame Relay would be a good choice.  It is a good
choice because there is less equipment cost up front at the hub site, then
there would be if I were to bring six PtoP T1's into that site.  However,
the customer has requested some interest in VoIP, and I have not listened to
VoIP over Frame before so I'm not sure how well that works.  Your feedback
has been very helpfull.

Thanks,

""SJ""  wrote in message
> Hello,
>
>     I hope everyone is doing well today.  Since this is my first time
> writing to the Cisco groupstudy I would like to say that I am glad to be a
> member.  As each of you I to hope to someday reach CCIE status.  However,
as
> all of us I have to support myself and my family so work is always number
> one priority.  With that being said I have a work related question.  I
have
> a customer who has 6 remote sites and a central site.  Each remote site
will
> be tied into the hub (central site) via T1's.  Frame relay is not an
option
> because all of the sites are within about 15 miles of the central site I
> have chosen as their hub, and their bandwidth needs are such that a T1 is
> feasible.  So, now to my question.  Which cisco router supports 6 or more
T1