I have a similar setup, here's what mine cost me (without shipping)-

2501- $550
2502- $404
2503- $630
2504- $540
2511- $900
2523- $900
Cat1800 Token Switch- $300
4000 w/2 ethernet, 1 token, 2 serial, 4 BRI- $1000
ISDN Simulator- $1800

Total- $7024 (without shipping)

I bought all of my equipment from ebay. Where are you planning on buying
yours from? Also, why would you need 4 hubs when you have a switch? You
could easily make the switch act like a number of hubs by creating VLANS.

If you have any questions, feel free to email me.

Fred